1. RFU does not consider the resignation of Cherchesov after the defeat of the Russian national team with a score of 0: 5 from Serbia. An emergency executive committee is not planned. Yesterday, the coach was perplexed behind the scenes after a press conference in Belgrade: “Why should I be dismissed? Am I to blame that 20 people are not on the team? "
2. Zenit - the most popular RPL club on social networks, Spartak - 2nd, CSKA - 3rd, Lokomotiv 4th, Krasnodar - 5th. Calculated Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
3. Spartak coach Domenico Tedesco presented a prosthesis for 490 thousand rubles 16 year old boy for his birthday.
4. In the KHL, Avangard defeated Barys on the road (5: 2), CSKA was stronger than Neftekhimik (4: 2), Lokomotiv lost to Jokerit (1: 4), Ak Bars beat Torpedo "(7: 5), Victor Tikhonov done hat-trick and others results of the day.
5. Andrei Rublev defeated Dominic Tim at the final ATP tournament. Russian finished the season the first victory in the final. This year he won 41 matches, 5 titles and made his top 10 debut. Rafael Nadal won Stefanos Tsitsipas in the match for a place in the semifinals, where he will meet with Medvedev.
6. IIHF will carry over World Cup 2021 from Belarus to Moscow, there is such an insider. True, the vice president of the organization believes that this unlikely.
7. CSKA beat Bayern away in the 10th round of the Euroleague, Khimki lost 28 points to Anadol Efes.
8. At Sobolev before the game with Serbia have knee painalthough the forward "Did not make any complaints"... But in Spartak consider: "The headquarters of the national team endangered Sobolev's health, knowing about his problems." Alexander may miss 1.5-2 months in case of meniscus surgery.
Also at the defender of the red-and-white Georgy Jikia discomfort in the muscles of the thigh... And Igor Diveev from CSKA - closed head injury, concussion and fracture of the bones of the nose with displacement.
9. Clay Thompson due to rupture of Achilles will miss the 2020/21 season. The Golden State star defender also missed last NBA season with a ruptured cruciate ligament in his left knee.
10. Players "Tambov" can boycott the match with "Spartak", if they do not pay their debts. Since June no funding from the region... This has never happened, and here it is again!
11. Martin Fourcade hit the Guinness Book of Records as a seven-time World Cup overall winner and holder of 33 crystal globes.
Quotes of the day:
Khabib rejected the possibility of a career renewal: “I bought sheep, I am engaged in agriculture. I have no competitive interest in sports "
Journalist Kashin about Match TV: “KGB torture. People who hate sports were forced to make sports television "
Maria Zakharova on Rodchenkov's Law: "A mechanism is being created to combat the achievements of world sports that are undesirable for the USA"
Kokorin about Europe: “I would go to Roma for a million euros, but I was waiting for specifics. You can even talk to Barsa
Alina Zagitova: “I study very thoroughly. I study a little journalism, a little bit - producing "
Yandiev to Kharitonov: “You've come very far. Something bad may happen to you tomorrow "
Gavrilov about Dzyuba: “He can only poke around among the garbage of imported players. And that's all "
Slutsky about the RPL level: "We are much closer to Belgium and the Netherlands than to France and Germany."
Konstantin Genich: "The way Cherchesov shows himself in public repels many people from the national team."
Gazizov on the Zenit glove: “Is nobody laughing today? So I was right? "
Rubens Barrichello: "I think Hamilton is better than Schumacher"