1. Diego Maradona died, his heart stopped at the age of 60. Argentina announced three days of mourning... In honor of the legendary player, apparently renamed Napoli stadium... The death of the Argentinean reacted many, many sports stars, clubs, organizations, politicians...
2. Lokomotiv played 0-0 against Atlético away and kept the chances of reaching the Champions League playoffs. Bayern have already qualified, how and Manchester City... Shakhtar again felt sheer humiliation in the match with Borussia. Real beat Inter, Ajax were stronger than Midtjylland, and Liverpool lost to Atalanta, without even hitting the target... Marseille installed anti-record of the tournamenthaving lost in the 13th match in a row.
3. CSKA publicly besieged Cherchesovwho gave a very loud interview on Tuesday. The club's statement contains the following words: “many, for example, consider him a physical instructor, not a coach”, “it looks like Cherchesov is still looking at the field from the goal.” According to Sports.ru, in one of the commercial breaks the coach told the presenter Kazansky that "he can give in #####", and then several times rudely expressed his negative attitude towards the interview.
4. Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Ramos, de Bruyne and four Liverpool players are among the contenders for The Best. Bielsa, Flick, Klopp, Lopetegui and Zidane nominated for the best coach of the year award.
5. The Russian national biathlon team revealed cases of infection with coronavirus before the first stage of the World Cup. There is a version according to which suspicion of COVID-19 in four - an athlete and three staff representatives... Maybe, infected Babikov... The decision to admit the Russian team to the first stage of the World Cup will be adopted on November 26, it's already today.
6. Dmitry Popov appointed sports director of "Spartak".
7. Ukraine was awarded a 0: 3 defeat by Switzerland... Neighbors are kicked out of the top division of the League of Nations.
8. Another Wednesday theme is the battle between Karpin and Basta. The coach showed the rap artist for the words about "coming from Moscow"... Basta referred to Rostov humor.
9. The 2020/21 NBA season will be held without all-star match.
10. In the KHL Siberia beat Dynamo Riga, Magnitka lost to Ak Bars, Salavat scored six goals against Neftekhimik... They write that SKA top scorer Tkachev had a misunderstanding with Rotenberg.
11.In the NHL Sergachev signed a three-year contract with Tampa, salary - 4.8 million dollars per season. Islanders Boychak retires due to eye injury.
12. Mourinho bought Regilon a jamon for £ 500... The coach promised to do so if the Tottenham defender is not beaten by Marez in the match against Manchester City.
Messi on the death of Maradona: "He will stay with us because he is eternal"
Guberniev about Cherchesov on Match TV: "Mat was not there. Harsh remarks - yes, but Kazansky parried with dignity "
Pele about the death of Maradona: "I lost a great friend and the world is a legend"
Cherdantsev about Cherchesov: "He agreed to broadcast live, although he was not obliged... They shook hands with Kazansky "
Ronaldo on Maradona: "One of the best in history... An unsurpassed wizard. He left too early. "
Fedun about Sobolev's injury: "Cherchesov said that doctors will take good care of him... They did not behave professionally enough "
Rodnina on the refusal of the Russian player in the United States to kneel: “My people were not involved in slave affairs... Whoever feels guilty, let him get up "
Kazansky about his interview with Cherchesov: “It's nice to read so many kind words... It would be strange not to hear important questions "
Fedotov about the fact that Sochi "falls" under the "Zenith": "Bullshit... There is an evidence base - make a claim "
Shamil Gazizov: "You, journalists, already crowned Spartak in September, and now you look for the guilty after each loss of points "
Guberniev on CSKA's statement: “Cherchesov's right to call things by their proper names"
Leonid Fedun: “RPL clubs rolled back to the fourth funding division of Europeare doomed to fight for 1/8 of European cups at best "